- Participating artists are selected by a jury comprised of practicing professional artists
- Applications are juried relative to the artistic merit, professionalism, integrity, craftsmanship and originality of the art represented in the images, the artist statement and the CV/bio submitted
- Artists will be informed of the jury's decision electronically approximately six weeks after the deadline date
- All jury decisions are final
- Due to the high volume of applications received, TNAF does not provide feedback
- Artists and craftspeople at all stages of their careers are invited to apply
- Registration is for individual artists only. Exception: artists working collaboratively are permitted to share a display space. Collaborative implies that more than one artist has worked on the artwork being submitted and displayed. Artists working collaboratively must chose one artist's contact information for TNAF's communication purposes.
- Full-time students under 30 years with a valid ID pay a reduced rate