festival criteria & reproduction policy
- The New Art Festival (TNAF) only accepts original, one-of-a-kind artwork
- All artwork must be created by the applicant
- Registration is for individual artists only. Exception: artists working collaboratively will be permitted to share a display space. Collaborative implies that more than one artist has worked on the artwork being submitted and displayed. Artists working collaboratively must chose ONE artist's contact information for TNAF's communication purposes.
- Failure to comply with TNAF's criteria and reproduction policy will result in being disqualified from future festivals
- Reproductions are NOT accepted at TNAF
- Exception: limited edition prints, e.g. printmakers & photographers can exhibit signed & numbered limited edition prints. Edition size must be 100 maximum. What is a limited edition print?
- The following items are NOT accepted at TNAF: greeting cards, fridge magnets, non-limited edition prints, mass-produced t-shirts & clothing, imported items, soap & bath products, work assembled from commercial kits
- Clothes can be exhibited if they are handmade, one-of-a-kind creations